IEC Electronic condensate drain valves consists of a solid-state timer coupled to a solenoid valve. The unit is suitable for installation with all compressed air system components: after coolers, compressed air dryers, filters, pressure vessels and piping. Simply adjust the drain valves on time interval and discharge times to suit the particular compressed air system component’s capacity.
- Confirming to international standards
- Viton seals in the valve to ensure long life and resistance to synthetic oils
- O-Ring seals on timer cycle adjusters to ensure weather proof sealing IP65
- Fully automatic - No maintenance
- Manual test switch (micro switch)
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
IEC offers the Smart Drain Series no-loss drain valves. In most applications no loss drain valves have a short payback by reducing the amount of compressed air used during draining. Additionally no-loss drain valves operate pneumatically saving requirement & the cost of electricity.